Clinics & Services
The following services are available daily in routine appointments:
- Family planning and emergency contraception
- Postnatal Check-ups - appointment booked with nurse and doctor
- NHS Health Checks – available here, book with nurse/health care assistant
- Self-Monitoring Of Blood Pressure and BMI– our staff will be happy to show you how to use the surgery pod next to reception desk
- Multidisciplinary Chronic Disease Management - Checks for Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Heart diseases, Epilepsy are booked with nurse and if necessary with doctors
- Baby immunisations every Wednesday 13:15 to 15:30 by appointment only. Weighing also available next to Reception desk - No appointment needed
If you are a patient of Roman Way Medical Centre and you look after a frail, sick or disabled relative or friend then please let us know so we can record this on our
Carers Database. We will be able to send you information on local carers support groups and you will also be eligible for a free flu vaccination.
A carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction cannot cope without their support.
Anyone could be a carer – a 15-year-old girl looking after a parent with an alcohol problem, a 40-year-old man caring for his partner who has terminal cancer, or an
80-year-old woman looking after her husband who has Alzheimer's disease. www.carers.org
Islington Carers Hub www.islingtoncarershub.org